You can free download MakeGIF 2.2 now:
MakeGIF helps you to create GIF- file from command line in batch mode. This program is visual command line processor. You can use pictures created by MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop and dozens of others programs.
- creates GIF- files from images in BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, ICO, PSD, PNG, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF- formats;
- creates "constructed images" (type text in this version);
- edits, deletes and moves any image in the list of images;
- rotates, flips, duplicates and stretches images;
- defines animation parameters: number of loops for GIF- file and delay for each image;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacing, method of removing, using of global or local palette for each separate image;
- defines logical screen size in pixels;
- creates output GIF-files with fixed sizes ( for example, for mobile phone screens );
- optimizes size of GIF-file;
- saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default;
- exports GIF- frames to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and TGA- files; GIF to BMP strip;
- adds hidden signatures to GIF- files to protect them from unauthorized use on the Web or in other media;
- checks up presence of your signatures in GIF- files;
- saves information about source graphical files and animation parameters in BAT- files;
- generates HTML link.
MakeGIF free , MakeGIF 3.2 , MakeGIF 1.2 , MakeGIF download , MakeGIF 4.2
Keywords: GIF, GIFanimation, watermark, hidden watermarks, animated GIF, gif animator, batch graphics converter, imagetools, batch mode, command line, visual command line processor, mobile phone screens, animated gif editor, animation software, create gif, web, Shareware, Graphic Apps, Animation Tools, Image Tools Group, MakeGIF
Recent Changes: Feature added: new source - "constructed image" (type text in this version).
Improvement: add frame to the current position of the frame list.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: No special requirements