You can free download MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 1.21 now:
The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels (max. 15). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket wheel.
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
MITCalc Multi pulley calculation free , MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 2.21 , MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 0.21 , MITCalc Multi pulley calculation download , MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 3.21
Keywords: belt, chain, belt transmission, chain transmission, sprocket, wheel, ANSI/RMA IP-24, 1983, DIN 7721, DIN ISO 5296, ISO 5295, CAD, DXF, Shareware, Business, Math & Scientific Tools, MITCalc, MITCalc Multi pulley calculation
Recent Changes: Minor changes, translations
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)